Saturday, April 25, 2020

VectorWhiz Blog first entry


This is an external page in blogspot to my site: https://vectorwhiz.com, because I want to reduce the risk of corrupting my website, which is what happened to the previous site created in Pinegrow. Building a new site for tinkerers like me, approximately takes one week, before necessary corrections and tweaks are implemented. I created my website in Mobirise, which has greatly improved over the years. Probably not a tool for professional web designers, but I am not a professional web designer. I think what is on the above mentioned address is good enough to properly represent what I do.



Wolf in sheep's clothes



Stay tuned for more random raves and rants on this address in the future. I will post anything that pops up in my mind (well..., almost anything, I try not to be arrested), not just digital graphic design related stuff. Blame that on the premise that everything is connected, intertwined, non-local or whatever label you choose to stick on it. Even science' codgers have bosomed this percept, so it's quite safe to trash all other deviating views and just mindlessly sponge anything scholars invent without doing any research and thinking of your own.




moi




I feel I should warn you in advance that I may contradict myself in various blog entries, but such an oddity should be filed in the advancing insight drawer. People that stubbornly cling to whatever bunk was coerced into their comfort zone probably fear that change might kill them. I prefer to cram new bunk into my sphere of awareness from time to time to brush up my view on whatever misguided or correct notions sank into my sensory reach. Hoping of course that it may at one point cause me to see the light before my immortal soul decides to hop on the express to the next realm.

Anyway, nothing ever is certain, like the Heisenberg chap already figured out in the previous century. So don't get your panties in a twist because of what you read here; it's just how I perceive things, which is what people that write blogs tend to do.


Hasta luego online virtual folks.



No comments:

Post a Comment